Friday, October 3, 2008

Flaming Squirrel

I was minding my own business talking to some friends in TGG, when all of a sudden a squirrel fell down my chimney! I tried to grab it, but it burst into flames before I could...
As it was bouncing around the room igniting furniture, reading material, and precious knick-knacks, I searched desperately for the fire extinguisher, which was no where to be found. So I had to call the fire department. I waited, and waited... took some pics, toasted marshmallows, waited some more. By the time they arrived, half my living room was aflame!
When I finally got back to TGG, Maria was skeptical about my story, so I took this photo especially for her benefit...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oh No

No comments: